Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Revelation 6/7/2016

Impractically this is how I think this will "go down": deep breaths, long ventilation, and a few paragraphs to match. Realistically, it will not be anything like that. Instead it will be one, maybe two at most, but at least one paragraph at a time. What I am trying to say, is that I would like to get back into the written word expression, and to continue to blog (even if it is only one paragraph at a time. I might only have the ability to post that at most, while at work.). "Why?!" you may ask. Well, I feel forced down. When I shift left, life shifts down. When I move forward, life pushes backward, then forces downward. Then, while life is busy having a self competing circle jerk with itself, I attempt to adjust adequately and excel in my endeavors. Life realizes, rears its aggressive hairline receding head, assesses my strategic decisions to attempt advancement at grasping life, and detrimentally twists my arm. Visuals aside, life has hit it's peak at crippling my expression. No longer having time for emotion, I feel this is a feasible way to sprinkle (not pour) my mood out for you the reader. "You the reader? is he really breaking third wall?" Yes. Yes I am. So be quiet, it convinces me that someone might read this some day... Just go along for the ride, listen to me drool while at work or in commute, and take it for what it is. In time I will adjust back into story telling and opinions about technical topics, relevant events and general things I see fit.

So here I go...  

My commute took three hours today.

Look at that sentence, and compare it to what you might do for three hours. You might find yourself playing a riveting game of horse shoes, sewing an American flag, chasing your neighbor's dog around the yard. Whatever you do, you can effectively draw up in your mind, what you would like to spend a duration of three hours doing. This is not what I would like to do. Spending a good twenty minutes parked on a highway at the start of my commute, to then miss my train (mind you this is an hour into my commute), to then have to drive the rest of the journey by car, to only get caught in traffic (which taking the train helps me avoid), is not something I would like to do or can continue to do.  But, because of this pain staking feat this morning, I felt the need to fall back into expression.

There seems to be a melancholy tie that I have to traveling and writing. Maybe it is the time one gets to sit and ponder. Maybe it's the boredom that imposes revelation. Whatever the reason, I had a hunch, a HUNCH DAMN YOU! And though majority of my posts are about getting back into the swing of things, or sometimes minor updates, this one will be just the same. But don't be perturbed, because this post is different. This post will start my thirst to express, which is currently left in drought. Currently I possess works that I have yet to publish from months ago. These will be finished and posted, And until I can play open mics, continue TinyArcade, or invest into any sort of development, I will be posting regularly, hopefully daily (setting the bar high!).

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment